Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Task 1 :examination of images to convey atmoshpere











attention grabbing

I think this image grabs attention by the tones of the fire the colours give strong tones that makes a person passing by want to find out what it is other techniques that make this interesting is the amount of dark colour for shadows and the body language






Mystery
 I had chosen this as my mystery image.I had chosen this image because
that the techniques that suggest the mystery in this image are the blurred out army men , the flare behind that main man ,and the dark tones of the image













Atmosphere
I had chosen this as my atmosphere because I feel like it shows a atmosphere of fear and pain it creates this with a vast amount of black
and shadows with the eerie mist around the character in the image aswell as the body language suggests doom and danger














                                                                       
specific style

I had chosen to look at cubism style image the I think this is a good image because the way how the cubes / other 3D shapes transform into the man the colour scheme is more silver and black with the exception of the title. i class this as cubism by the way how the background turns to be able to create alternate fields of vision /different angles.













Strong reaction
this image is useful because it uses sympathy to make the viewer feel emotion with just the child without the text it makes you feel sympathy by seeing things that people take for granted that they have less of.










something to buy
this image shows something to buy because it shows lots of bright colours and it has a sort of holographic look giving the image a futuristic look making the viewer want to buy the product

No comments:

Post a Comment