Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Task 7: ideas generation and production for college promotion



The host websites I have chosen are these and I will explain in more detail on each site:

this site is www.Lynda.com  have chosen this as 1 of the hosts sites for the reason that it is a self education site this is relevant because if the banner does its purpose it will make the target audience want to learn in this as well as a tutored level 3 course to increase the development of the target audience

this is www.Train2Game.com this is a site that specify's in games design 
and this ad can be placed on the site to advertise this course to be able to convince local people to want to learn at this location on this pacific course and it is relevant due to the reason that it is a site for learning about games design .
                                     
this is www.freeonlinegames.com I found that this I was relevant because that if they wanted to learn to make games like those on the website.A chance of making income they can learn after  the level 3 course and play the games to be able to gain ideas and earn money and a living.

This is my  ideas generation mind map on


this is a origanal sketch for one of the possible characters
then i took it into photoshop and refined the character into these
I tried it with a texture  it didn't suit the character then I had an idea that my charater would look better half designed due to its to promote the design of the character for this course 
i had started with burning the frog to show shadow then made a layer mask and lower the opacity





this is the final frog for my poster/ postcard



No comments:

Post a Comment